Wednesday, May 2, 2007

16 weeks, 3 days


I had my 16 week check-up this morning and everything is looking good. I have gained 5 lbs. so far. I'm not sure how much I had gained at this point with Caroline, though, b/c I'm still waiting for the OB's office to copy my records and give them back to me. I heard the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler and it was loud and strong. The heartbeat was in the high 140s-low 150s range. On May19, we will be going in for my 18 week ultrasound. Even though we are not going to be finding out the sex again, we are still very excited to how how the baby is doing. Here's a picture of me starting to "show", too.

2 comments:

Al, Michelle & Rylan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al, Michelle & Rylan said...

Lesley you look so little! I am so bummed we are not there to watch the baby grow. We enjoy reading your blog, so please keep updating. Miss you guys! Best wishes from Singapore.

Al, Michelle & Rylan