Friday, May 18, 2007
18 Week Sonogram
We had our 18 week sonogram today! Even though we chose not to find out the sex of the baby, we were still very excited. Everything appeared to be doing just fine. The heartbeat was 143. According to the measurments the baby was at 17 weeks, 6 days when I am actually 18 weeks, 5 days, but we were told that this was just fine and that it did not affect my Oct. 16 due date at all. The baby was kicking a lot during the sonogram, but but we still got to see his/her cute little hands and feet and he/she was all snuggled up on his/her tummy with the knees feet curled up underneath! Very cute! I'll see if I can't scan a picture to try to post, so everyone can have a peek, too! I also got my quad blood screening results back on Tues. and everything came back normal. Everything is looking good. Only about 21 more weeks to go now until Caroline becomes a big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment