Thursday, May 24, 2007
Worker's Comp.
I went to the Dr.'s this morning and I got the all clear. My little angel did not break my nose, instead she may have just temporarily damaged the cartilidge and it will heal itself. So that was good news! After the Dr.'s we went to the store with an especially cranky Caroline that kept crying to get out of her stroller. Just as I was about to pay the cashier, Caroline leans forward from her stroller and chomped down on the back of my leg!! I swear, what has gotten into this child?? I quickly grabbed her out of the stroller, in the middle of paying, held her up to me at eye level, and told her that "WE" do not bite! I put her right back in her stroller (as she is laughing), finished paying and went right to the car. Halfway to the car, she started spitting on her stroller and when I ignored it and put her in her carseat, she spit on me and started laughing again! At that point she was promptly taken out of her carseat, placed on the ground and had her bottom swatted for the first time. She looked at me with huge eyes and said "I sorry Mommy. No bite. No spit." Now I'm going to find myself on the 6 o'clock news b/c of some hidden camera in the Kohl's parking lot! What a morning! I told Brett I wanted to know who to contact for Worker's Comp. this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
While I am happy you didn't break your nose, I am glad to know I am in good company. I am still laughing from reading the blog. I still can't imagine Caroline doing that. And the thought of the video surveillance cameras brings back lots of "memories" as well. I guess there must be a mom monitoring those and she can totally relate! Thanks for making my day.
Sorry, but this is really funny (when it's not happening to you)!
Post a Comment