Thursday, May 24, 2007
History Repeats Itself
Yesterday Becca came over with Brady and "Baby Cate" (as Caroline calls her) for coffee and a playdate. Caroline just adores Brady who is 3 1/2. She follows him all over the house and immitates every thing that he does. He is so sweet with her and so patient that they actually play really well together. Right before Becca was about to leave, Caroline was sitting on my lap and kept asking me to turn on the TV for her. I told her that I wouldn't turn it on then and she was NOT happy. She planted her feet down on the couch on front of me and threw her head backwards as she started crying, smacking her head right into the bridge of my nose! Becca couldn't believe the sound it made and I was pretty sure right away that it was broken. It didn't seem to bother Caroline at all. As a matter of fact, I don't even think that she noticed. She was still mad that I wouldn't turn on the TV! Anyway, I have a Dr.'s appt. this morning for it to get checked out, so I'll keep you all posted. Funny how history repeats itself. When I was six, I told my mom to hold my hands hands while I somersaulted over and my foot hit her in the nose and broke it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment