Look at my new dress and backpack!
I heard big kids take a bus to school?
Mom, no more pictures!
One more...
Ringing the bell in front of the school
Ready to play
Mom, you can go anytime now!
Standing in front of my cubby.
My buddy, Bryan, and I in our classroom.
Playing with shapes
Caroline started her first day of preschool today! She was so excited to go see her teachers and her friend, Bryan. She was also very excited to carry her new backpack with her. She did a great job when I brought her into the room, sat right down at a table and seemed pretty comfortable playing with some of the toys that were out. When I picked her up at noon, her teacher said she did great and that she was a "big helper" for the teachers. I asked Caroline what she did at school and she said, "Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!", so apparently "Ring Around the Rosies" was on the agenda. Then as we walked out, she started crying and said, "No bye-bye! Stay here! No bye-bye!" Nice way to boost mom's self-esteem! She would rather stay at preschool than play with me at home!
3 comments:
She is getting to be such a big girl! I just love reading your blog, it makes me laugh. I hope she continues to enjoy school so you can have a little break before the baby comes. I can't believe it is only weeks away! We can't wait to come and see the new baby & Caroline in December.
I just can't stand it! Caroline is the cutest preschooler I know! I love her shoes and her adorable dress!
Lesley,
She looks JUST like you! Such a cutie!
Miss you. HOpe we get to see each other sometime soon!
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment