Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Showers!

Sara and I at Playgroup Shower Playgroup girls (and kids) at Playgroup Shower

Cake from playgroup shower.
Opening presents at Playgroup shower
Michelle and I at our shower this weekend
Most of the girls

Becca and I this weekend



This weekend, my good friends Sara & Amanda gave my friend Michelle (who is 33.5 weeks pregnant) and me a baby shower (Sara also gave Michelle, our friend, Vanessa, and me a shower with our playgroup two weeks ago). It was so nice to get together with a bunch of the girls and enjoy coffee, breakfast, and uninterrupted conversation. We were spoiled with bunches of boxes of diapers and wipes, baby blankets, burp cloths, toys, and a handmade knitted hat (made by Sara). I am so lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends here that have really made me feel special while we wait for Baby #2. I can't even tell you how many friends and neighbors have offered to watch Caroline when we have to run to the hospital. It is so nice to know there there are so many people that are looking out for us and I hope that we can always return the favor.

No comments: