Wednesday, September 26, 2007

37 Weeks

I had my Dr.'s appt. yesterday and I am still 1.5 cm and 50% effaced. Brett came with my to the appt. to see what the Dr.'s opinion was on him leaving for a business trip to Vegas yesterday afternoon through Fri. She said that she didn't think I'd have the baby this weekend and she thought it would be ok for him to go. Hopefully, I won't have to call him in a panic telling him I'm in labor and to get home ASAP! I had a really fast labor and delivery with Caroline (6.5 hours from start to finish) and I keep hearing that the second child comes even faster. Let's all keep hoping that the baby stays put until at least this Saturday morning!

On another note, I told Caroline that when Daddy takes Mommy to the hospital to have the baby that my friend, Amanda, will be watching her and that maybe she'll get to play with Amanda's little girl while I'm having the baby. Caroline has seen Amanda twice since I told her this and each time she has asked me, "Are you going to have my baby NOW?"

No comments: