
We have ordered Caroline's "big girl bed"! We have been talking to her about it a lot and I hope it will be a smooth transition. Yesterday we went out together and bought her sheets, a pillow and a mattress pad, so she'll be all ready when it arrives. It should be delivered either this week or next week, so we'll see how that goes. We took out the rocker and ottoman from her room last weekend and she didn't mind a bit, but I kind of having a feeling the crib will be a different story! We'll keep you posted! We'll put some pictures up of her newly decorated room then , too!
I also had my 26 week appt. this week. Everything is looking good. I have gained 18 pounds so far this pregnancy. I will be having another ultrasound at 32 weeks to check the position of the placenta. Hopefully it will have moved up a bit by then, so that there won't be any more talk about a possible scheduled C-section. I will be seeing the OB every two weeks now. I do my glucose test at my next appointment (YUCK!), as well as get my shot of Rhogam for the RH negative factor.
I'm not exactly sure why, but I feel pretty certain that we are having a boy. I could be totally wrong, but I just have a feeling. We'll just have to wait about another 13 weeks to find out! I never had a feeling either way with Caroline, so it will be interesting to see if "my feeling" is right!
1 comment:
Lesley,
Sounds like you had a good time on your vacation!
You look great in the picture! i will give you a call this week
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment