Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Best Day Ever!




At least that is probably what Caroline was thinking. Yesterday we had a whole day of no rain! It has rained here almost every day for about 3 weeks (as I write this it is once again POURING outside). To see the sun shining and birds chirping yesterday was such a treat. Caroline started her day with a trip to the pool with Daddy and her little buddy Bryan and Bryan's Daddy. For lunch she had her favorite (peanut butter and jelly sandwich and yogurt on the side) and she even went down for her nap without much protest (which has been a BIG issue this whole week!). After her nap, believe it or not, it STILL was sunny, so we took her to one of the bigger playgrounds to run around. Brett and I had early dinner plans last night with our friends Sara & Matt and Michelle & James, so at 5:00pm, our frineds came over and dropped off their two little ones (Caroline's bestest friends Bryan and Amelia) and our sitter came to watch all three and give them all a pizza dinner. She even brought them to the park in our neighborhood after dinner. We didn't get home until about 9, so she even got to stay up late. I'm telling you, for a two year old, could there be a better day?

On another note, I am in the process of switching over my teacher certification to our current state just to keep things updated for my tutoring. I took a practice test last week and didn't do so hot, so I was a little worried for the actual test. I had to take the first half of the certification exam yesterday morning and found out that I got 91 out of 100. Thank goodness! It was a good day for all, apparently!

Update on the big girl bed: We are still waiting for delivery. We were told we would get a call last week to set up delivery time, but when that didn't happen by Fri. I called them and they said it would probably be in by Mon. and they would call at the beginning of this coming week. So hopefully, that will happen so we can get this transition process started!

No comments: