Friday, November 16, 2007

Girlfriends

What would I do without my girlfriends, Kelly and Molly?? My friends Kelly and Molly came down for a visit to give the Oswick family a helping hand. Both of them left their own little ones at home for what they called "a vacation"! I guess when you don't have to take care of your own little ones it can still be a vacation, even if it entales helping me take care of a two and a half year old and a newborn! Kelly came down about two weeks ago from New Jersey and Molly came down this week from Boston while Brett was away for the week on business in D.C. I can't even tell you what an incredible help it was to have both Kelly and Molly here. They both put up with lots and lots of poopy diapers (Sorry, girls, that Eleanor is such a pooper!), lots of dish washing and lots and lots of entertaining Caroline! Both Aunt Kelly and Auntie Molly came bearing gifts, which immediately made Caroline their biggest fan! I can not thank you enough Kelly and Molly for the HUGE amount of help that you were while you visited! Tell Brian and Josh thanks, too, for letting me steal you away!

No comments: