Apparently Caroline has a new favorite song. She was getting really impatient and fussy in the car a couple of weeks ago, so Brett and I just happened to have an old Neil Diamond cd with "Sweet Caroline" on it. We played the song for her and she just loved it! Now, each time we get in the car, she requests "Sweet Caroline" and sings along to it, too. Although I am getting really tired of hearing the song, I do have to say it's really cute to hear her sing the words, especially at the end when she puts her arms up in the arms to belt out "sweeeet Caaar-oooo-liiiiiiiiine!" and immediately says, "AGAIN!"
We'll make sure to get some video of it soon!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
So I think she, Jake and Luke will be on the bar somewhere on York Rd!!!
Post a Comment