Wednesday, October 3, 2007

38 weeks, 1 day

I had my Dr.'s appt. this morning and I am now almost 3 cm. and still 50% effaced. She said it could be anytime now, but that it would mostly likely be next week. I definitely wouldn't mind having the baby this week! I have had some pretty bad cramping on and off for about 2 weeks now, so it's nice to know that I made some progress this past week, as oppossed to the week before where I stayed the same. Just think, by this time with Caroline I had already had my epideral (I am such a wimp!)!!
When Brett came home, we went for a walk around the neighborhood and ordered some spicy General Tso's chicken. A girlfriend of mine told me to try eggplant, so we ordered some kind of Chinese eggplant dish to go with the General's. Mmm, mmm... it was tasty, now if only it would put me into labor tonight!

No comments: