I had my 39 week appt. today and I am now just over 3 cm. Also found out that the baby's head is the lowest it could be right now, without me being officially in labor. That is what has been causing so much pain so consistently lately. The good news is, there is a definite end in sight now. I am going to be induced tomorrow!! There are 2 C-sections and 1 induction scheduled ahead of me, but we call in tomorrow morning to find out what time to go in. We are very excited and will keep you all posted. How funny that the baby will probably be born on Caroline's "half-birthday" and the siblings will be exactly two and a half years apart. Wish us a speedy delivery! Last chance to guess boy or girl!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!!
Can't wait to hear the good news!
We will be waiting to hear the news! I hope you are blessed with a little boy. Oh how your life will change ;) Good luck! Wish we were there to help out with Caroline.
Al, Michelle & Rylan
Post a Comment