Wednesday, August 29, 2007
33 weeks, 1 Day
I had my ultrasound today that looked at the position of the placenta. The good news is that the placenta has indeed moved up and is no longer considered "low-lying", which could have meant a probable C-section. The bad news is that the baby is breech (she/he is bottom first), which could mean a probable C-section if the baby does not turn (head first) on it own. SO, I am back at square one without knowing whether or not I would need a C-section! The ultrasound technician said that the more amniotic fluid I have, the more likely the baby will be able to turn. She also said that if the baby does turn, I will certainly feel it! I should find out more about my fluid levels after talking to my doctor next week and see what she thinks. So, I guess, once again, I will keep you all posted. We'll just send that baby some encouragement to turn around in the meantime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah flipped around on me each week until 37 or 38 weeks and I could never tell when she did it (and she was a pretty big baby) so don't count on being able to feel it. Turn, baby, turn!!!
I cannot believe you are already 33 weeks!!! I can't wait to "meet" Baby!
Post a Comment