Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

Fairy Eleanor at her playgroup Halloween party
Fairy Eleanor with her friend, Paige, the clown

Eleanor, Miss Trina and Margeaux
Caroline ready to trick or treat (the pics are a little out of order, sorry!)
Fairy Caroline doing a "Fairy Ballerina" dance
Almost read yto get in our costumes!
Smiling at Mommy and Daddy at the same time is hard!
Caroline with her purple painted pumpkin from preschool
Lesley, Amanda (with baby Wally) and Brittnee
Missy, Lesley and Trina
Fairy Margeaux ready to go!
Who's ready to trick-or-treat!?
Eleanor, you're going the wrong way!
Eleanor sharing her wagon with Sugar Plum Fairy Luci
I trick-or-treated and got a Kazoo! (How fun for Mommy and Daddy!)
Caroline with her friend Lexi the Black Cat
Fairy Caroline and Angelina Ballerina Clara trick-or-treating at Miss Jamie's house.
Fairy Caroline is getting impatient and Angelina Ballerina Clara is making her feel better.

The girls had a GREAT Halloween yesterday! Caroline had her "Harvest" Party (I was really annoyed that they wouldn't call it a Halloween Party) and painted a pumpkin as purple as could be. Eleanor, dressed in her costume, went to a little Halloween party with her playgroup at a local park.  Every year our neighborhood has a big party in our park and then the kids leave from there to go trick or treating. The girls and their friends, some who were also dressed as fairies, had so much. Brett brought Eleanor back to the house for bed after trick-or-treating our street, then I brought Caroline out with some of her friends to do more of the neighborhood. When Caroline got home, she had an equally good time handing out candy to the older kids. 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

they were so cute last night. Don't you just love our neighborhood???

britt said...

I love our neighborhood!!!

I LOVE the photo of Clara & Caroline...so telling of their little personalities! Maybe next year it will be Luci & Eleanor...I wonder who will be calming who?!?!?!