Today was Caroline's birthday party. We had a cowgirl/western theme this year. (I know, I can't help it! I have to have a theme for her birthdays and run with it-it's the teacher in me!). We had her party at a small local farm that had pony rides and a petting zoo along with other activities. Caroline looked adorable (if I do say so myself) in her red cowgirl hat, white eyelet blouse, denim skirt and cowboy boots. Even Eleanor got in on the action with her baby-sized pink cowgirl hat and denim jumper. Each child invited had a cowboy/cowgirl hat, a personalized bandana, and sheriff's badge waiting for them. The kids had hot dogs and chips while the adults enjoyed BBQ pork sandwiches. I made her birthday cake into the shape of a cowboy boot and cupcakes with cowboy boot and hat cookies decorated on top. We hung up "WANTED" posters of Caroline with pictures from all her different stages. The farm provided the children with small hobby horses on their way out. Everyone seemed to have a great time, especially Caroline!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Cowgirl Caroline's 3rd Birthday Party
Today was Caroline's birthday party. We had a cowgirl/western theme this year. (I know, I can't help it! I have to have a theme for her birthdays and run with it-it's the teacher in me!). We had her party at a small local farm that had pony rides and a petting zoo along with other activities. Caroline looked adorable (if I do say so myself) in her red cowgirl hat, white eyelet blouse, denim skirt and cowboy boots. Even Eleanor got in on the action with her baby-sized pink cowgirl hat and denim jumper. Each child invited had a cowboy/cowgirl hat, a personalized bandana, and sheriff's badge waiting for them. The kids had hot dogs and chips while the adults enjoyed BBQ pork sandwiches. I made her birthday cake into the shape of a cowboy boot and cupcakes with cowboy boot and hat cookies decorated on top. We hung up "WANTED" posters of Caroline with pictures from all her different stages. The farm provided the children with small hobby horses on their way out. Everyone seemed to have a great time, especially Caroline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Caroline!
Lesley you are such a fun mom! I wish we could have come to the party--it looks like everyone had a blast.
Post a Comment