Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting Ready for the Big Day


This last one is the one we used for her birthday invitation.

We have been talking to Caroline a lot about her third birthday that is coming up and she keeps trying to practice trying to hold up just three finger (it's hard for a little one!). She has decided to have a "cowgirl" themed party (She keeps telling us she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up!). Here is the picture that went out on her invitation along with a couple others.

So hold on to your horses, we'll post some pictures of Cowgirl Caroline's "Day at the Ranch" after April 12!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww..those pictures are precious. I Love, Love the second one..you took some good pictures momma!

Laura, Josh, Jake & Luke Small said...

What a cutie!
I showed Jake and he said "Where did she get that hat? I like it!"
I am sorry I have been out of touch, I know I promised I would call you. I will try to give you a call this week!!