Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to the Routine

I feel like ever since Eleanor had RSV in Dec. that someone has been sick in our house. It makes it very hard to stay on top of things. For the past two weeks everyone was sick. You know it's bad when the pharmacist at our local Walgreen's knows you by sight and name.Brett and I had colds that turned into sinus infections. Caroline had pink eye and then passed it to Ella who also got a cold. I swear, my littlest has been sick way too much for a four month old. 3 ear infections already, RSV and a cold is just ridiculous! Ever since this last cold, Ella has been waking up about 3-4 times each night b/c she is having trouble breathing through her nose and then fusses for sometimes up to an hour. I'm sure that Brett and I would have been feeling better a lot sooner, had me been getting SOME sleep! Hopefully, now that she seems to be feeling better the last couple of days, she'll sleep better.
I'll have to post some new pictures and video soon though. I have some cute ones from the last couple of weeks.


No comments: