I am attempting to set up a blog and keep it updated, so others can watch Caroline as she grows and my progress with Baby #2. I've been meaning to start one for quite some time since both our families live in other states and like to hear about Caroline. Also, since I became pregnant again, I keep trying to remember when certain noticable things began to happen with Caroline's pregnancy and I am having trouble remembering b/c I didn't write much of it down.
Right now I am at 11 weeks and 3 days. From weeks 6-9.5 I had definite morning sickness. Some days it was only for a couple of hours , but from weeks 7-9.5 it was almost everyday all day long. I had very little appetite because of it. That was all brand new to me, since when I was pregnant with Caroline I never felt any morning sickness at all. Right now I am just starting to show a TINY bit. I have a little tiny bump on my stomach that nobody else besides myself and maybe Brett would notice. I'll have to start taking measurements to keep track. I have gained 1 lb. so far. Next week, April 4, is my 12 week appointment. It's hard to believe that I am going to be 12 weeks already. The last 6 weeks have gone by so fast!
The day that I found out I was pregnant, Brett told Caroline that Mommy was going to have a baby and that there is a baby in my tummy. Now, ever since, she will point to or pat my tummy and say "baby" then point to her tummy and say, "baby"! We haven't continued talking to her about it, since it is so early, but she obviously thought what Brett said was pretty interesting.
Caroline is going to be 2 in two weeks. She loves playing with her baby dolls and her letter magnets. She enjoys hearing anyone sing the ABCs. She knows all her letters, colors and can count to ten with help. Without help it usually sounds like "2,1,2, 8". We'll get there...
I thinking about starting to potty train her next week, since my tutoring schedule is not quite as packed as usual. She gets really excited to sit on the potty (and has been this way for awhile), but has not yet done anything on it yet. I think she is definitely ready, it's more just me getting used to the idea and the hassle of it for the first few weeks! I'll keep you posted.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment